Sunday, February 9, 2014

Poetry: "The Walls"

I find myself talking to the walls more often
I usually speak a mind full of anger and pain
I mutter words of hatred and would cry a little now and then
I'd say conversing with the walls have kept me sane

The walls, my closest and dearest friend
Though they can't advise me with words they're always here to listen
Unlike any other person, they truly understand
And so I thank these blank white walls over and over again

I've discovered, the walls are my only companions
And that I don't have anyone else
I see myself getting more distant by the second
But, my walls are too by themselves

I'm losing grasp of the little notice I so rarely recieve
But I realize that I'm only being decieved 
One day their attention will decease
So I continue to talk to these walls beside me

No comments:

Post a Comment